Harloff 3123 IV Epidural Procedure Start Cart
Start Cart for IV and Epidural Procedures, Four Drawers, with Articulating Arm and Adjustable Push Handle, Specialty Accessory Package (Sharps and Waste container included), Keyless Toggle Latch
Harloff’s Start Cart is designed to reduce the risk of accidental needle sticks to patients and staff while improving the efficiency of the IV or epidural procedure. Dual work surfaces and articulating arm provides work area to prepare and dispose of IV and Epidural supplies. Cart provides compact storage for point of use supplies.
Start Cart Features:
- Articulating arm allows clinician to work from sitting or standing position
- Dual lipped working surfaces with clear plastic cover overlay
- Adjustable push handle in 1-inch increments
- Soft grip handles for moving cart from sitting position
- 3 gallon sharps and waste containers make it easy to dispose of supplies
- 16″ full extension drawer slides
- Keyless Drawer Retention Lock aka Toggle Latch (can be upgraded to key lock)
- Ballasted for stability and lower center of gravity
- Premium 5-inch casters make it easy to roll around the OR and patient rooms
- Anti-microbial plastic top\
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers (13 colors available)
- Clinicians will no longer have to gather needed equipment from a distant cart, resulting in going back and forth for supplies from the cart to the patient site.
- Clinicians will no longer have to use the patient’s bed, stretcher or surgical operating room table as a work surface.
- Clinicians will no longer have to leave exposed needles on top of the patient’s bed that may cause injury to the doctor, nurse, medical technician, or housekeeper
- Technicians can prepare supplies to be used in advance by clinicians which will save time and money.
Procedure Start Cart Construction:
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers
- Pontoon bumper protects facility walls and cart
Procedure Start Cart Assembled Dimensions
- Base cart: 21.50″ w x 22.50″ d
- Cart height Base Unit: 30″ h
- Articulating arm extends height to 45.75″ h
- Cart with waste and sharps containers: 31.50″ w x 22.50″ d
- Adjustable Push Handle: Lowest height 34.75″ extends to 39.75″ in 1″ increments
- Cart net weight: 116 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping dimensions: 24″W x 29.5″D x 42.5″H
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.