Harloff M3DS1824K05+MD18-ANS Anesthesia Cart Five Drawer
This Harloff M3DS1824K05+MD18-ANS Anesthesia Cart Five Drawer can store numerous medical supplies while also being able to fit into tight or narrow spaces with it’s slender construction. This mini anesthesia cart with accessories features five drawers that offer 24″ of vertical drawer space for the storage of various anesthesia drugs and supplies such as IVs, medications, syringes, needles, medical masks and catheters. Each cart comes with a basic anesthesia accessory package consisting of one 3-tier back rail system, two aluminum side rails and one five compartment tilt bin with rail clips. Constructed from heavy-duty steel, this mini anesthesia cart with accessories also features a standard key lock, antimicrobial plastic top, 3″ stem casters, full-extension drawer slides and elegant drawer pulls. Give anesthesiologists at your facility the proper storage space they need in a convenient and portable package with the addition of this cart from Harloff.
Anesthesia Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- Key lock with two keys
- Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers slides for easy access
- Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
- 24” of vertical drawer space
- Cart is delivered assembled
- Fully customizable drawer configurations
- 3” (7.6 cm) single wheel stem caster set, full swivel – two with brake
- Latex free
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada. 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts.
Accessories Included in the MD18-ANS package are:
3-Tier Back Rail System
(2) Aluminum Side Rails
5 Compartment Tilt Bin with Rail Clips
- 3 – 3” drawers
- 1 – 6” drawers
- 1 – 9” drawer
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 12.5” W x 17” D
- 34.5” H x 18” W x 18” D
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Approx shipping weight: 107 lbs
- Approx shipping dims: 50” H x 24” W x 24” D
Product Spec Sheet M3DS1824K05-MD18-ANS
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.