Harloff MDS3021B15 M-Series X-Short Emergency Crash Cart
This Harloff MDS3021B15 M-Series X-Short Emergency Crash Cart will help you meet the crash cart policy and standards of your medical facility. The cart body features industry best Tente® casters for quick movement, top quality drawer slides to ensure supply access and a breakaway bar with 100 seals to ensure each cart is stocked and ready. Numerous accessories and customizable options are available, and Harloff’s twelve year manufacturer’s warranty provides you peace of mind that your crash cart investment will last.
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- Choice of lock options
- Heat sealed powder coat steel break-away lock bar
- Pack of 100 break-away seals
- 21” of vertical drawer space
- Full extension drawers slides for easy access
- Cart is delivered assembled
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
- Industry only fully curved protective bumper
- Fully customizable drawer configurations
- Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
- Ergonomic side push handles can be mounted on either side
- Industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters – 1 steering caster and 2 braking casters
- Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Latex free
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
- Four 3” drawers
- One 9” drawer
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 24.5” W x 17” D
Overall Cart Dimensions:
- 34” H x 36.75” W x 22” D
- Cart weight: 129 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 168 lbs
- Approximate Shipping Dims: 56” H x 37” W x 26” D
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.