Harloff NC24C16-DT2 Narcotics Cabinet Heavy Duty Double Door
This Harloff NC24C16-DT2 Narcotics Cabinet Heavy Duty Double Door has dual door construction, which complies with most JCAHO & state regulations. Features true double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks. Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included. All cabinets are keyed differently with unique lock sequences.
Harloff NC24C16-DT2 Narcotics Cabinet Heavy Duty Double Door offers full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal. Comes with two internal adjustable and/or removable shelves. The door is reversible and can be mounted with the door opening to the right or left. Predrilled holes in the back are for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included). The narcotics cabinet is delivered ready to use. Comes with a durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
Medical professionals appreciate Harloff’s impressive range of narcotics cabinets that safely store medicines and narcotics. Narcotics Cabinets are double-locking; Medicine Cabinets have a single lock. Harloff offers a wide variety of Narcotics Cabinet sizes with Single and Dual Doors. Locking options include pick-resistant tubular locks, resettable mechanical combination locks, and BEST locks. Custom narcotics cabinet sizes are available with quantity purchase.
Narcotics Cabinet Features
- Dual door construction- complies with most JCAHO & state regulations
- True double locking protection with 2 high security pick-resistant tubular locks
- Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included
- Unique lock sequences- all cabinets are keyed differently
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal
- Internal adjustable and/or removable shelves
- Reversible- can be mounted with door opening to the right or left
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included)
- Narcotics cabinet is delivered ready to use
- Twelve Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, Five Year
- Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments, One Year Limited
- Warranty on any bought-out parts
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish
Narcotics Cabinet Construction:
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge steel
Narcotics Cabinet Overall Dimensions:
- 24” H x 16” W x 8” D
- Net weight: 32 pounds
- Shipping dimension are 28″ H x 20″ W x 12″D
- Approx. shipping weight: 37 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.