Harloff MDS3030K04 M-Series Tall Isolation Infection Control Cart
Isolation carts for hospitals are essential for mitigating the risk of infection in your facility. Harloff MDS3030K04 M-Series Tall Isolation Infection Control Cart from Harloff are built with premium Tente® casters, the industries only fully curved bumper, full extensions drawer slides and an antimicrobial top. Built to last, each cart has sturdy, uni-body steel construction finished with a scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat, inside and out, in your choice of over 20 colors. Isolation carts for hospitals may also be equipped with a wide selection of accessories, from drawer dividers and trays to tilt bins and glove boxes. M-Series carts offer you choices!
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- Key lock with two keys
- Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers slides for easy access
- Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
- Ergonomic side push handles can be mounted on either side
- 30” of vertical drawer space
- Cart is delivered assembled
- Industry only fully curved protective bumper
- Fully customizable drawer configurations
- Industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters – 1 steering caster and 2 braking casters
- Latex free
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
- One 3” drawers
- Three 9” drawer
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 124.5” W x 17” D
Overall Cart Dimensions:
- 42.63” H x 37.5” W x 22” D
- Cart weight: 126 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 153 lbs
- Approximate Shipping Dims: 56” H x 37” W x 26” D
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.