Harloff MH5100B Malignant Hyperthermia Cart Refrigerator
Each Malignant Hyperthermia cart includes a built-in Accucold laboratory grade refrigerator for precise and long-lasting cold temperature control and room for required cold storage of cold saline solutions and regular insulin. Also included are drawers for storing drugs, charcoal filters, syringes, catheters, nursing supplies and laboratory testing supplies. The MH5200K-AC Harloff Malignant Hyperthermia Medication Cart comes with a key lock, two drawers and a 2.4 cubic feet refrigerator. Accessories include a waste container with mounting brackets, two large chart/document holders and a large wire basket, but additional options are available.
Hyperthermia Cart Construction:
- 20-gauge powder-coated steel construction w/built-in Accucold FF28LWHMED2 refrigerator
Hyperthermia Cart Features:
- Cart holds critical MH emergency supplies in one place and at the proper temperature in close proximity to areas where they are most needed
- Highest quality in the industry Follett® refrigerator ensures temperature control for insulin, cold packs and cold saline solution for IV infusion and/or gastric, peritoneal or rectal irrigation, as appropriate.
- Secured drawer for storage of injectables, syringes, catheters, NG tubes, filters, and other necessary supplies
- Breakaway locks on drawer and refrigerator, (refrigerator can be keylocked)
- Cart ships ready to use with wheels installed
- Hospital grade power strip and cord included
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
Features of the medical-grade Follett® refrigerator:
- Stainless steel construction on interior and exterior
- Heavy-duty, quiet compressor and forced air cooling
- Uses non-CFC, environmentally responsible R134a refrigerant
- Cylinder door lock supports Joint Commission standard for medication storage
- Field-reversible door
- Epoxy coated wire shelves, adjustable in 1/2″ increments
- Exterior LED user-programmable display shows temperature, alarms and other data
- Interior dimensions measure 14.6″ W x 11.6″ D x 15.72″ H
Hyperthermia Cart Accessories Included:
- Waste container with mounting bracket
- Large wire basket
- Two large chart/document holders
Side storage cabinets with key locking door and two adjustable shelves for left side (MH-SIDECABL) and/ or right side (MH-SIDECABR) for additional supply storage (each side cabinet replaces existing side mounted accessories).
Hyperthermia Cart Drawer Configuration
- (2) – 3”
- (1) – Compartment with pre-installed refrigerator
Hyperthermia Cart Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23” W x 17” D
Hyperthermia Cart Overall Dimensions:
- 45.5 H x 37.5” W x 26”D
- Cart net weight: 175 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 215
- Approximate shipping dims: 52” H x 44” W x 30” D
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.