Harloff V24-5B Emergency Cart V-Series Five Drawer
Harloff V24-5B Emergency Cart V-Series Five Drawer Short 24″ Cabinet comes with 5 Drawers (3-3″, 1-6″, 1-9″); Breakaway Lock, 100 Breakaway Seals. Plastic Top Not Included.
The Harloff V24-5B Emergency Cart V-Series Five Drawer is designed for healthcare facilities under budget pressure requiring a durable, fully equipped emergency cart offering Harloff’s quality construction at a value price.
Harloff V24-5B Emergency Cart V-Series Five Drawer, Code Carts and Crash Carts for storing supplies needed in an emergency. Our Crash Carts feature quality construction, multiple configurations, and a 12 year warranty on manufactured parts! Harloff Crash Carts are used in world-class hospitals and medical facilities around the world and our customer service experts are here to answer your questions to help you find the perfect Crash Cart for your needs.
Emergency Crash Cart Features:
- Break-away lock bar
- Pack of 100 break-away seals
- 24″ of vertical drawer space
- Aluminum side rail / push handle
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers
- 5″ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel – two with brake
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories
- Ships with wheels installed and ready to use
- V-Series accessories are customer installed
- Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty
- Latex free
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish
Emergency Crash Cart Drawer Configuration:
- (3) – 3”
- (1) – 6”
- (1) – 12”
Emergency Crash Cart Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23” W x 16.75” D
Emergency Crash Cart Construction:
- Steel construction
Emergency Crash Cart Overall Dimensions:
- 34” H x 29.5” W x 22” D
- Cart weight: 98 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 120 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional