Harloff WV2761-CM Wall Mount Medication Storage Cabinet
This Harloff WV2761-CM Wall Mount Medication Storage Cabinet is designed to support culture change initiatives for a home-like environment, allowing your facility to store medication in resident rooms in an aesthetically pleasing and secure manner. Each wood vinyl medication storage cabinet is constructed of heat sealed powder coat steel with an aluminum door, then covered with vinyl to provide a rich wood appearance. The cabinet comes set up with a standard key lock, but you can upgrade to an electronic pushbutton lock. You may also convert one cabinet row to a locked narcotics storage box or convert the cabinet to open from the opposite side. Each wall mount LTC medication cabinet can hold up to 40 punch cards, or a combination of punch cards and liquid storage. Several features of this wood vinyl medication storage will make your life easier: predrilled holes and mounting hardware included, one hand open and close slam lock, a drop down shelf and a twelve year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Heat sealed powder coat steel cabinet body
- Key lock with two keys
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike – must be specified on order
- In-room medication cabinet for 1 – 2 residents
- Drop down shelf
- Capacity of 40 punch cards / liquid storage
- Door is vinyl coated aluminum with a rich wood appearance
- One hand open and close slam lock
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for either exterior wall mounting or in wall mounting between wooden studs with 16” centers
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on cabinet – Color is gloss beige
- Convert one row of your cabinet into a locked narcotics storage box (WV2761NARC).
- Upgrade to an electronic keypad lock (WV2761E) with multiple user and supervisor codes. Can be programmed in the field. May not be purchased in combination with a left swing door.
- Cabinet can swing open to the left (WV2761L)
- 23” H x 14.625” W x 6.75” D
- Net weight: 20 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 25 lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.