Harloff WV6450-CM Tall Treatment Cart Wood Vinyl
This Harloff WV6450-CM Tall Treatment Cart Wood Vinyl with furniture look can help patients to feel less stressed and more at home when visiting your offices. Capable of holding a wide assortment of medical supplies, the WV6450 is built with lightweight, vinyl coated aluminum to make the cart resemble a piece of furniture for a more welcoming presentation. Each cart is accompanied by a side pull-out shelf and removable top with a granite look that offers additional surface space to care practitioners. Each cart is available with an optional wood vinyl skirt to cover the cart’s casters and also features a key lock with two keys, four 5″ ball-bearing, full swivel premium rubber casters (one braking, one directional) and protective corner bumpers. Secure medical supplies while bringing a more comforting atmosphere to your practice with the purchase of this treatment cart with a furniture look!
- Light weight vinyl coated aluminum
- Top is MDF covered with a heat-pressed thermal foil laminate
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture
- Key lock with 2 keys
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- Pull-out shelf
- 5″ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, all full swivel, 1 braking, 1 directional
- Cart is washable with soap and water
- Twelve Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
- Skirt option to cover wheels, WV-3WSKIRT-CM
Cart Drawer Configuration:
- 4 ea – 3″ drawer
- 1 ea – 6.5″ drawer
- 1 ea – 12″ drawer
Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- 44.5” H x 30” W x 22.5” D
- Writing Surface: 44”
- Cart weight: 120 lbs
- Approx shipping weight: 151 lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.