Newman Medical DPPG Audio PPG Probe DigiDop
The Newman Medical DPPG Audio PPG Probe DigiDop is a unique audio PPG for peripheral arterial disease diagnosis. The DPPG is useful for toe brachial index diagnosis with diabetic patients
Newman Medical ultrasound probes have been designed to provide excellent sensitivity and durability to withstand everyday office use. The DigiDop PPG Probe for Toe Brachial Index. The probe has been designed for comfort for both the provider and the patient. Made in the USA in Colorado. Each Newman Medical Doppler and probe must pass a series of comprehensive tests to assure quality and the durability of each product.
- Best Sound – Digitally Optimized Processing – DOP™ produces up to 6x signal of other Dopplers
- Best Warranty – 5 year $0 cost warranty – ALL Parts. ALL Labor.
- Best Support & Service – Knowledgeable Staff & Guaranteed Service
- DPPG PPG Probe for DigiDop
- PPG Probe For Toe Brachia Index
- For use with DigiDop series of Dopplers
Newman Medical is committed to bringing innovative diagnostic products and accessories to the marketplace. We are committed to supporting those products with the most knowledgeable and responsive customer service staff.
The team at Newman Medical is very experienced in the Vascular Systems and Doppler business – some of us going back to the introduction of the very first Dopplers and some of the first cost-effective physiologic vascular testing systems. We design and manufacture our products in the Denver, Colorado area.
Medical Products for the Medical Professional