Summit Appliance PF1KIT Battery Power Alarm
- Battery-powered alarm sounds in the event of power loss
- Specially equipped with a hospital grade cord for added safety
- Compatible with virtually any 115/120V appliance
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
AccuCold’s Summit Appliance PF1KIT Battery Power Alarm is a power-out alarm designed to audibly warn users in the event of a power failure. Simply plug your own electrical device into the PF1 receptacle, and plug the grounded three-wire 15 amp PF1 cord into your wall outlet. If your unit loses power, the battery-powered alarm will sound at an 80 dB noise level for up to 90 minutes. A built-in switch allows you to silence the alarm.
The Summit Appliance PF1KIT Battery Power Alarm includes a hospital grade cord with a ‘green dot’ plug to ensure it remains securely plugged into your wall outlet. You can order this option with your Summit or AccuCold unit, or use it for virtually any brand of 115/120V appliance up to 15 amps.
- Power-out alarm– 80 db alarm will sound in the event of power loss
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Universal application– PF1 will work with any 115/120V appliance up to 15 amps
- Shipping Weight– 2.0 lbs.
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Parts/Labor Warranty– 1 Year
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals
There are no reviews yet.