Summit ARG8PV-FS24LSTACKMED2 Vaccine Refrigerator Freezer
Accucold offers innovative solutions to vaccine storage with stackable purpose-built refrigerator-freezer combinations design to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines, with a powder-coated silver ion handle that helps prevent germ spread.
Sized just under 24″ wide, the ARG8PV-FS24LSTACKMED2 combines the 8 cu.ft. ARG8PV auto defrost all-refrigerator with the compact FS24LMED2 all-freezer into one slim footprint using Accucold’s StackRack. This ships in three boxes and requires some minor assembly upon delivery.
Refrigerator ARG8PV is part of Accucold’s Pharma-Vac Performance Series, designed to meet the demanding needs of vaccine storage. It utilizes a microprocessor temperature controller with an adjustable control range from +2 to +8ºC. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit’s interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the ARG8PV utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with two internal fans ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. We include seven shelves, more than competitor products providing to maximize interior shelving storage area. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
Designed to be stacked on top of the ARG8PV, the FS24LMED2 freezer utilizes manual defrost operation, with a digital control panel and NIST calibrated thermometer that provides a continuous display of the current and high/low temperature. This unit is also equipped with a temperature alarm and access port to accept additional monitoring equipment.
Both units include front-mounted keyed locks and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a positive seal. The refrigerator has a self-closing door for added protection in high traffic settings, and comes with a factory-installed antimicrobial handle that is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. Additional stacked combinations are available. Browse Accucold’s website for more information, or contact our sales team at 718-893-3900 to discuss your equipment needs.
NOTE: Accucold refrigerators are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate microprocessor controls and forced air circulation for stable operation between 2 and 8ºC. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the factory-installed option DL2B or addition of the DL2BKit accessory.
Vaccine Refrigerator Freezer Features:
- Space-saving design– Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
- Easy assembly– Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines
- +/-1ºC Variation (refrigerator)– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +8ºC (refrigerator) and -20º to -15ºC (freezer)
- Temperature alarms– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts (refrigerator)– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost (refrigerator)– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Manual defrost (freezer)– Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Access ports– Both units include a pre-installed probe hole to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm (refrigerator)– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm (refrigerator)– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm (refrigerator)– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection (refrigerator)– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panels– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Resettable min/max display (refrigerator)– Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed locks– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included for each unit)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation– Designed to accommodate a variety of sizes for flexible storage
- Interior light (refrigerator)– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Self-closing door (refrigerator)– Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Magnetic door gaskets– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly (refrigerator)– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers– Ships with removable warning stickers for “DO NOT UNPLUG,” “DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,” and “DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS”
- Versatile design (refrigerator)– Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Vaccine Refrigerator Freezer Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 73.5″
- Width– 23.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Depth– 24.38″
- Depth with Handle– 26.13″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.5″
- Capacity– 9.4 cu.ft.
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Estimated Time to Ship– 5 to 7 days
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Vaccine Refrigerator Freezer Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Interior Light– Yes
- Refrigerator – Interior Height– 41.25″
- Refrigerator – Interior Width– 20.0″
- Refrigerator – Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Refrigerator – Capacity– 8.0 cu.ft
- Refrigerator – Shelf Type– Wire
- Refrigerator – Shelf Qty– 7
- Refrigerator – Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Amount– 1.73 oz.
- Freezer – Interior Height– 14.38″
- Freezer – Interior Width– 13.5″
- Freezer – Interior Depth– 13.25″
- Freezer – Capacity– 1.4 cu.ft
- Freezer – Shelf Type– Wire
- Freezer – Shelf Qty– 1
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Freezer – Temperature Range– -20º to -15ºC
- Freezer – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Refrigerant Amount– 1.5 oz.
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals