Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator
Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator 12.0 cu.ft. is designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs of life science, laboratory, and medical cold storage applications, with a NIST calibrated data logger included that measures 61.75″ H x 23.38″ W x 24.38″ D.
Laboratory Refrigerator Overview:
- NIST calibrated DDL included for accurate temperature logging
- Intelligent microprocessor digital temperature controller
- Improved temperature accuracy with a separate temperature probe for continuous product readout to simulate stored product temperature
- Additional sensor reads interior air temperature for superior temperature control
- Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +10ºC
- Digital display of the min/max temperature (updated in 15 minute increments)
- Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest degree
- Audible/visual alarms for high/low temperature excursions
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
Accucold’s Med-Lab Performance Series all-refrigerators are designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs of life science, laboratory, and medical cold storage applications.
The Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator is a 12 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with an adjustable control range from +2 to +10ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. This Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator includes a high/low temperature alarm, as well as a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port.
We also include our DL2B digital data logger to be mounted to the door, a feature recommended by the CDC and VFC for vaccine storage. This password-protected DDL is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory and offers a large LCD display of the current and high/low temperature, recording up to 32,000 data groups to its internal memory or even more on the included 4GB USB flash drive. Data can be viewed through a PC or Mac in Microsoft Excel or any .CSV compatible program. Users can set their own recording intervals starting at increments of 10 seconds to best meet a facility’s specific logging needs. We include a 2-year certificate of calibration beginning the date of manufacture. The logger can be re-calibrated in our laboratories after the certificate expires.
Inside, the Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with one internal fan ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. We include seven shelves, more than competitor products providing to maximize interior shelving storage area. This Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The Summit ARS12MLDL2B Upright Laboratory Refrigerator comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel and easy-grip handle. This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARS12MLDL2B provides an energy efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as solid door options, are also available. Explore the full Med-Lab series at accucold.com/medlab.
Note: The DL2B data logger adds 1 1/2″ to the depth of the upper right hand corner of the door (not included in the listed specifications on this page).
Laboratory Refrigerator Features:
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs of scientific, life science, laboratory, and medical cold storage applications
- +/-1ºC Variation– -The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +10ºC
- Digital data logger (DDL) included– Accucold DL2B data logger is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory, with user-set logging intervals, a large LCD readout of the current and high/low temperature, and virtually unlimited storage through internal memory and a convenient USB drive
- Temperature alarm– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Access port– Includes a pre-installed 3/8″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Resettable min/max display–Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation– Shelves can be positioned with a front lip for small storage items or reversed to a flat position to better hold larger items, with multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2″ to accommodate virtually any size
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Interior light– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Easy-grip handle– 17 1/2″ long handle in blue finish for easy accessibility
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers– Ships with removable warning stickers for “DO NOT UNPLUG,” “DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,” and “DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS”
- Additional choices– Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 15 cu.ft.
- Versatile design– Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Laboratory Refrigerator Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 61.75″ (157 cm)
- Width– 23.38″ (59 cm)
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″ (61 cm)
- Depth– 24.38″ (62 cm)
- Depth with Handle– 26.13″ (66 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.5″ (118 cm)
- Capacity– 12.0 cu.ft. (340 L)
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 1.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 185.0 lbs. (84 kg)
- Shipping Weight– 195.0 lbs. (88 kg)
- Estimated Time to Ship– 1 to 2 days
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Laboratory Refrigerator Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 7
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 2.11oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2 to 10ºC
Laboratory Refrigerator Dimensions:
- Interior Height– 53.0″ (135 cm)
- Interior Width– 20.0″ (51 cm)
- Interior Depth– 17.0″ (43 cm)
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″ (17 cm)
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″ (51 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.0″ (13 cm)
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals