Summit ARS15MLMC MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator
Accucold’s MOMCUBE™ upright all-refrigerators are designed and purpose-built for breast milk storage. All MOMCUBE™ units are laboratory-tested to maintain temperature between 33-40°F, as recommended by the CDC and ideal for maternity wards, hospitals, NICUs, employee wellness rooms complying with Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and other facilities.
The Summit ARS15MLMC MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator is a 15 cu.ft. all-refrigerator. The microprocessor digital thermostat is located in the top control panel, with an LED display of the interior temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in glycol to simulate the temperature of the interior’s contents, while a second sensor measures interior air temperature for added control. Audible and visual alarms alert you to temperature fluctuations. Additional alarms include an open door alarm, power failure alarm, sensor alarm, and remote alarm contacts in the rear, which allow for alarm forwarding to an external remote alarm system. The pre-installed ½ inch probe hole is located in the right interior wall to allow for additional user-supplied monitoring devices. The digital display provides the min/max temperature in Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. Users can switch to Celsius in a few simple steps. Temperature parameters are password protected but can be adjusted aftermarket. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the Summit ARS15MLMC MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator boasts seven adjustable plastic coated wire shelves for optimal storage flexibility. The forced air cooling system with two internal fans helps to provide temperature uniformity, stability, and quick recovery from door openings. An adjustable cycle defrost system helps to avoid temperature spikes and ice build-up. A soft LED light is included with this unit with an option to turn on/off with a rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal providing added durability and improved temperature retention.
The MOMCUBE™ comes in a white cabinet with blue display panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The user-friendly reversible door comes standard in a right-hand swing. Magnetic gaskets ensure a sight seal for improved performance. The factory-installed lock offers additional security.
The MOMCUBE is an eco-friendly solution to breast milk storage. Units of various capacity, heights, and interiors are available. Explore the entire MOMCUBE™ Series on our website or contact our sales team at 718-893-3900 ext. 509 for more options.
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built for breast milk storage
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves– Multiple shelf positions spaced at ½” for improved air circulation and storage
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between 33 to 40ºF
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed locked near top of door for added security (2 keys included)
- Access port (probe)– Includes a pre-installed 1/2″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Resettable min/max temperature– Display provides a readout of unit’s high and low temperatures updated in 15 minute increments
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Power failure alarm– Sounds when electrical power is lost; NOTE: Alarm is battery-powered and has a limited time to alarm
- Door alarm– Audible alarm sounds if door is left open for more than 3 minutes
- Temperature alarm– Alarm alerts if the unit’s temperature goes beyond recommended high and low temperature ranges
- Sensor failure alarm– Alarm sounds if sensor is disrupted
- Password protected– Provides for modification of controls beyond setpoint
- Forced air cooling– Allows for temperature stability and uniformity
- Magnetic door gasket– Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Cycle defrost– Adjustable defrost operation avoids temperatures spikes and ice buildup common in residential and dorm-style refrigerators.
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- +/-1ºC variation– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Interior light– Soft LED light illuminates interior with internal on/off switch
- Sealed cabinet design– Allows for unit to be freestanding
- Eco-friendly– Uses environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Extended warranty– 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Additional choices– Units of various capacities, heights, and interiors are available. Browse the MOMCUBE Series for more information
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet– 72.0″
- Width– 23.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Depth– 24.38″
- Depth with Handle– 26.13″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.5″
- Capacity– 15.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 1.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 200.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 210.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 7
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 2.65oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 33 to 40ºF
- Interior Height– 63.25″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.0″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.