Summit EL21LT -45°C Medical Laboratory Chest Freezer
Summit EL21LT -45°C Medical Laboratory Chest Freezer is manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, Accucold EL21LT is a -45º C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for commercial, medical, or laboratory storage.
The Summit EL21LT -45°C Medical Laboratory Chest Freezer is 8.1 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 ½” thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading. This unit includes a factory-installed probe hole to allow users to install their own monitoring equipment.
UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use, Accucold EL21LT is designed to operate between -10º C and -45º C for safe storage of sensitive materials including vaccines and select frozen goods.
Laboratory Chest Freezer Features:
- Commercially approved– UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for use in foodservice establishments
- -45° capable–Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, fresh fish and select frozen goods
- Extra thick insulation–4 1/2″ thick walls for added efficiency and stable cooling
- Factory installed lock–Keyed lock on the handle for reliable security
- Counterbalanced hinges–Easy and safe loading and unloading with a lid that remains open when lifted past 45° angles
- Casters–Four solid wheels included for optional mobility
- Digital thermostat–Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Access port– Factory installed probe hole allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Manual defrost–Static cooling for a stable interior
- 100% CFC Free–Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Laboratory Chest Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 33.5″
- Width– 41.5″
- Depth– 27.25″
- Capacity– 8.1 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ULC
- Sanitation– UL-S
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Shipping Weight– 180.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Laboratory Chest Freezer:
Thermostat Type– Digital
Refrigerant Type– R290a
Refrigerant Amount– 2.29 oz.
High Side PSI– 342.0
Low Side PSI– 174.0
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.