Summit FS24LVAC Compact Vaccine Medical Freezer
The Accucold® VAC Series freezers are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience.
The Summit FS24LVAC Compact Vaccine Medical Freezer is a compact all-freezer designed to reach -20º C, the ideal temperature for long-term storage of select sensitive materials. The 1.4 cu.ft. manual defrost interior offers static cooling for stable results. A removable wire shelf allows easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC.
For optimum temperature assurance, the Summit FS24LVAC Compact Vaccine Medical Freezer includes a digital thermostat and a high/low temperature alarm with a NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree. A hospital grade cord includes a ‘green dot’ plug for added safety in high traffic settings, while the self-closing door ensures stored items aren’t accidentally exposed to room temperature. This model comes in a white finish and includes a factory installed lock. An access port with a contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order.
The Summit FS24LVAC Compact Vaccine Medical Freezer can be paired with the FFAR24LVAC all-refrigerator for a matching set. These units can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a power-out alarm, temperature logger, and more.
Vaccine Freezer Features:
- Compact dimensions– Ideal size for use on top of counters
-20° capable– Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Digital thermostat– Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- High/low temperature alarm– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for secure interior
- Self-closing door– Door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90º
- Access port with contact– Pre-installed probe with contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment; customers can specify placement of the access port upon order
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Manual defrost– Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Removable shelf– Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- One-piece interior liner– Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Flat door liner– Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Factory reversible door– Standard unit ships RHD but can be ordered LHD
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Vaccine Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 21.38″
- Width– 18.5″
- Depth– 17.63″
- Depth with door at 90°– 34.5″
- Capacity– 1.4 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.8
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 35.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 37.0 lbs.
- Estimated Time to Ship– 5 to 7 days
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Vaccine Freezer Overview:
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Interior Height– 14.38″
- Interior Width– 13.5″
- Interior Depth– 13.25″
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 1
- Thermostat Type– Dial
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.5 oz.
- Level Legs– 2
- Compressor Step Height– 8.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 13.5″
- Compressor Step Depth– 6.0″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.