Summit PTHC125G 24″ Wide Blanket Warmer
PURETHERM by ACCUCOLD brings value and convenience to warming cabinets, with user-friendly models designed and assembled in the USA.
The Summit PTHC125G 24″ Wide Blanket Warmer is a single chamber blanket warmer ideal for hospital settings keeping blankets at the proper temperature. The double pane tempered self-closing glass door ensures your staff can quickly check inventory with a display that goes down to the floor. The stainless steel cabinet affords added durability in a stylish design, while a pro style handle offers added convenience. No internal fan helps to reduce lint buildup for safer, more efficient operation. Additionally, without fans or moving parts, there is no noise produced for silent operation. The interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure easy cleanup and long-lasting durability. Sized with a 24″ footprint, this unit takes up little space but can accommodate up to 10.57 cu.ft of storage.
Inside, the Summit PTHC125G 24″ Wide Blanket Warmer is designed to operate between 90º and 140ºF with a foamed-in-place cabinet to ensure efficient insulation. This unit is featured with a digital thermostat that includes a large LED temperature readout. The cantilevered shelving system includes four chrome shelves than be adjusted to virtually any position to best suit your storage needs.
The Summit PTHC125G 24″ Wide Blanket Warmer includes a factory installed lock on the stainless steel trimmed door. A hospital grade cord with a ‘green dot’ plug ensures added safety in high traffic areas. We offer an optional dolly (DollyPHC) specially designed for this unit to allow for easier mobility and cleanup. This model comes with a stainless steel cabinet and additional stainless steel capacities are available (PTHC155GCSS).
With its conveniently slim dimensions and user-friendly features, the PTHC125G is a great way to keep blankets properly cared for in hospitals, medical and physical therapy offices, wellness centers, spas, and other facilities. Additional sizes are available. Visit www.accucold.com/puretherm to explore our complete selection.
Blanket Warmer Features:
- 90 to 140ºF temperature range– Designed and set to keep blankets warm in hospitals, medical and physical therapy offices, spas, and other facilities
- Passive heating– Fixed heaters located at the bottom of the cabinet with no fans or moving parts to minimize lint buildup for safer, more efficient use
- Digital thermostat– Electronic controls are conveniently located for easy temperature adjustment
- Electronic readout– Large LED temperature display ensures your staff can easily monitor the interior temperature
- Silent operation– No moving parts to ensure a quiet performance
- Double pane tempered glass door– Heat-safe glass door offers a full view of stored contents, with a stainless steel door trim to highlight the interior
- Professional handle– Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Self-closing door– Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being left exposed to ambient temperatures
- Stainless steel interior– Interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Cantilevered shelving system– Six easily adjustable chrome shelves to accommodate virtually any size
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Flush back– Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Full capacity– 10.57 cu.ft. interior in a slim-fitting 24″ footprint
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Extra protection in higher traffic settings with a green dot 3-pronged cord that won’t be easily unplugged from the wall socket
- Magnetic door gaskets– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Optional dolly– Specially designed for PURETHERM warming cabinets, DOLLYPHC features four locking casters and stainless steel construction for durability and easy mobility
Blanket Warmer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 60.0″
- Depth– 23.75″
- Depth with Handle– 25.63″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.0″
- Capacity– 10.57 cu.ft.
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Black
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 5.5
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 160.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 175.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Shelf Type– Chrome
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Interior Height– 45.25″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 16.5″
- Dolly– Optional
- Temperature Range– 90 to 140ºF
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
There are no reviews yet.