Summit SPFZ25M Portable General Medical Freezer
Accucold brings advanced convenience to on-the-go vaccine refrigeration with the SPFZ25M, a fully featured portable freezer ideal for transporting sensitive materials while maintaining the integrity of the cold chain.
This lightweight compressor-operated unit can be plugged into the 12V DC auxiliary power outlet/lighter socket inside any vehicle, as well as 24V sources. We also provide an AC adapter to allow the SPFZ25M to be plugged into a 110V electrical wall outlet. Sturdy side handles allow easy lifting and a factory-installed lock ensures you can secure the interior as needed. We include a collapsible trolley for easy mobility from vehicle to facility.
The Summit SPFZ25M Portable General Medical Freezer is a freezer that can operate between -20 and -27ºC, ideal for many vaccines and other medications. A digital thermostat with an external LED thermometer display allows easy temperature control without requiring users to open the lid. The hammered aluminum interior can hold up to 26 liters.
With a versatile design and superior construction, the SPFZ25M is ideal for applications that require easy transportation of cold items, such as collecting samples or administering vaccines at temporary locations. We also offer this model with a wide temperature range to run at standard refrigerator temperatures (see model SPRF26M).
NOTE: Accucold freezers are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate several key features for stable operation. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL). Select Accucold products have been tested and certified to the new NSF 456 standard, and are now available for purchase. For additional information, contact our products specialists.
- Portable freezer– Designed to maintain the integrity of the cold chain when transporting sensitive materials
- 12V/24V DC hookup– Cord included to plug the unit into a vehicle’s auxiliary power outlet or a 24V battery
- AC Adapter included– We provide an AC adapter for users to plug the unit into a standard 110-120V wall socket for stationary use
- Low temperature operation– Temperature range from -20 to -27ºC for a variety of storage applications, including certain vaccines
- Hammered aluminum interior– Durable construction to hold up to everyday use
- Digital thermostat– Easy temperature control with electronic buttons and an external thermometer readout
- Side handles– Sturdy handles are easy to grab for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Compressor-powered cooling– Reliable performance with fast temperature recovery
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet– 17.0″
- Width– 21.25″
- Depth– 14.25″
- Capacity– 0.88 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– White
- Cabinet– Blue
- Amps– 7.0
- Weight– 30.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 35.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– Lift-Up
- Interior Height– 12.0″
- Interior Width– 13.0″
- Interior Depth– 9.75″
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Refrigerant Type– R290a
- Refrigerant Amount– 0.81 oz.
- High Side PSI– 206.0
- Low Side PSI– 15.0
- Compressor Step Height– 7.25″
- Compressor Step Width– 2.5″
- Compressor Step Depth– 9.75″
- Temperature Range– -20 to -27ºC
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.