ABS ABT-HC-UCFS-0104-LH Countertop Refrigerator Premier
The ABS ABT-HC-UCFS-0104-LH Countertop Refrigerator Premier 1.0 Cu. Ft, Solid Door Refrigerator (Freestanding) Left Hinged feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
ABS ABT-HC-UCFS-0104-LH Countertop Refrigerator Premier is environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Laboratory Refrigerator Features:
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Left-Hinged door
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Integrated door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Led interior light
- HFC-Free refrigerant (r600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Note: this unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
Laboratory Refrigerator Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 1/4”
Depth: 19 1/4”
Height: 21 1/4”
- Cycle defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, .90 amps, 1/8 hp
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 91 lbs.
Laboratory Refrigerator Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°c – 10°c
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional