Harloff SCW2430DRDP ENT Scope Drying Cabinet
This new wall mounted Harloff SCW2430DRDP ENT Scope Drying Cabinet allows for ENT scopes to be vertically hung and dried in the same safe, efficient manner of scopes in other parts of your facility. Designed for ENT Scopes and other small scopes, the cabinet features two high volume, HEPA filtered intake fans which, in conjunction with one exhaust fan, creates positive pressure airflow throughout the cabinet. Set the drying time with the adjustable timer, or even add an LED-UV disinfection strip as an additional sterilization option. Each ENT scope drying rack can hold up to 6 scopes, and scope holders can be customized to fit your exact scope type.
Scope Storage Cabinet Features:
- HEPA filtered Positive Pressure with two High Volume intake fans and one exhaust fan
- Customizable scope holders to fit most common scope types
- Holds up to 6 ENT Scopes
- Glass paneled doors for easy viewing of scope inventory
- Adjustable timer (10 to 180 mins) for fan operation.
- Fans activated automatically upon closing of doors
- Optional LED-UV disinfection strip helps to keep scopes sterilized. UV-C disinfection range is from 185 to 280nm. Our LED runs at 270nm, close to the optimal disinfection wavelength.
- Ideal for non-connected or removable video/light processor cord
- Comes in Stainless Steel or heat sealed powder coat low carbon steel, available in over 20 color options
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s
- Warranty on all other International shipments
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
Scope Storage Cabinet Overall Dimensions:
- 30” H x 24” W x 12” D
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Approximate shipping dims: 50″ H x 33″ W x 26″ D
- Approximate shipping weight: 95 lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.