Harloff SCW2448DR Bronchoscope Storage Cabinet
This new wall mounted Harloff SCW2448DR Bronchoscope Storage Cabinet provides the same safe, efficient drying capabilities as that of endoscope storage cabinets in other parts of your facility. Vertically hang up to four bronchoscopes or up to eight ENT scopes from Optim, Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Karl Storz and other major brands. Air flow vents on the side of the cabinet provide circulation, and glass doors allow easy viewing of your scope inventory. Scope holders are customizable to fit most common scope types – just let us know your requirements and Harloff’s engineering team will make it happen. Supplement your disinfection efforts with an optional LED strip, providing sterilizing UV light to all your scopes. With an industry best twelve year manufacturer’s warranty and your choice of colors, Harloff’s bronchoscope storage cabinet can’t be beat.
Scope Storage Cabinet Features:
- Customizable scope holders to fit most common scope types
- Holds up to 4 Bronchoscopes or up to 8 ENT Scopes
- Air flow vents on the side of the cabinet
- Glass paneled doors for easy viewing of scope inventory
- Optional LED-UV disinfection strip helps to keep scopes sterilized
- Comes in Stainless Steel or heat sealed powder coat low carbon steel, available in over 20 color options
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
Scope Storage Cabinet Overall Dimensions:
- 48” H x 24” W x 12.75” D
- Weight: 84 lbs
- Approximate shipping dims: 68″ H x 33″ W x 26″ D
- Approximate shipping weight: 119 lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.