Summit ARG3PVDL2B Counter Height Vaccine Refrigerator
Accucold’s Pharma-Vac Performance Series are upright all-refrigerators designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines.
The Summit ARG3PVDL2B Counter Height Vaccine Refrigerator is a 3 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with an adjustable control range from +2 to +8ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. This refrigerator includes a high/low temperature alarm, as well as a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
We also include our DL2B digital data logger to be mounted to the door, a feature recommended by the CDC and VFC for vaccine storage. This password-protected DDL is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory and offers a large LCD display of the current and high/low temperature, recording up to 32,000 data groups to its internal memory or even more on the included 4GB USB flash drive. Data can be viewed through a PC or Mac in Microsoft Excel or any .CSV compatible program. Users can set their own recording intervals starting at increments of 10 seconds to best meet a facility’s specific logging needs. We include a 2-year certificate of calibration beginning the date of manufacture. The logger can be re-calibrated in our laboratories after the certificate expires. (For additional information on the DDL, see the DL2BKit listing on our website.)
Inside, the Summit ARG3PVDL2B Counter Height Vaccine Refrigerator utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with an internal fan to ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The Summit ARG3PVDL2B Counter Height Vaccine Refrigerator comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The double pane tempered glass door provides a full view of the interior. This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARG3PVDL2B provides an energy efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as solid door options, are also available. Explore the full Pharma-Vac series at accucold.com/pharmavac.
Note: The DL2B data logger adds 1 1/2″ to the depth of the upper right hand corner of the door (not included in the listed specifications on this page).
NOTE: Accucold refrigerators are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate microprocessor controls and forced air circulation for stable operation between 2 and 8ºC, as well as a calibrated digital data logger (DDL) to display the current and high/low temperature.
Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines
- +/-1ºC Variation– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +8ºC
- Digital data logger (DDL) included– Accucold DL2B data logger is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory, with user-set logging intervals, a large LCD readout of the current and high/low temperature, and virtually unlimited storage through internal memory and a convenient USB drive
- Temperature alarm– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Access port– Includes a pre-installed 1/2″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Resettable min/max display– Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable plastic coated wire shelves for improved circulation– Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2″ to accommodate virtually any size
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Interior light– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Self-closing door– Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Double pane tempered glass door– Provides a full display of stored contents
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Easy-grip handle– 17 1/2″ long handle in blue finish for easy accessibility
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers– Ships with removable warning stickers for “DO NOT UNPLUG,” “DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,” and “DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS”
- Additional choices– Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 15 cu.ft.
- Versatile design– Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Vaccine Refrigerator Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 34.0″
- Width– 18.5″
- Width with Door Open– 19.0″
- Depth– 19.0″
- Depth with Handle– 20.75″
- Depth with door at 90°– 36.0″
- Capacity– 3.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.6
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 85.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 123.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty- -5 Years
Vaccine Refrigerator Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.06oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.