Summit ARS32MLMCBIADA MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator
Accucold’s MOMCUBE™ upright all-refrigerators are designed and purpose-built for breast milk storage. All MOMCUBE™ units are laboratory-tested to maintain temperature between 33-40°F, as recommended by the CDC and ideal for maternity wards, hospitals, NICUs, employee wellness rooms complying with Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and other facilities.
The Summit ARS32MLMCBIADA MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator is a 2.83 cu.ft. all-refrigerator. Sized at 32″ high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. It is designed for freestanding or recessed installation. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit’s interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This model is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the Summit ARS32MLMCBIADA MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with an internal fan to ensure excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The Summit ARS32MLMCBIADA MOMCUBE Breast Milk Refrigerator comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The user-reversible door ships with a right hand swing and self-closing function (note: self-closing is disabled once reversed to LHD), while a factory-installed lock provides security as needed, with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
The MOMCUBE™ is an eco-friendly solution to breast milk storage. Units of various capacity, heights, and interiors are available. Explore the entire MOMCUBE™ Series on our website or contact our sales team at 718-893-3900 ext. 509 for more options.
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built for breast milk storage
- ADA Compliant– 32″ height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Recessed or freestanding use– Versatile design allows recessed installation under counters or freestanding use
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation– Shelves can be positioned with a front lip for small storage items or reversed to a flat position to better hold larger items, with multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2″ to accommodate virtually any size
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Access port– Includes a pre-installed 1/2″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Resettable min/max display– Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Open door alarm– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Temperature alarm– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Sensor failure alarm– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Self-closing door– Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- +/-1ºC Variation– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Interior light– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Fully finished white cabinet–Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Eco-Friendly– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Additional choices– Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 15 cu.ft. Browse the Pharma-Vac series for more information
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet– 32.0″
- Width– 19.75″
- Width with Door Open– 20.25″
- Depth– 22.63″
- Depth with Handle– 24.38″
- Depth with door at 90°– 40.0″
- Capacity– 2.83 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.75
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 102.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 113.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.41oz.
- High Side PSI– 280.0
- Low Side PSI– 90.0
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 33°F to 40°F
- Interior Height– 24.0″
- Interior Width– 16.0″
- Interior Depth– 15.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.13″
- Compressor Step Width– 15.25″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.5″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.