Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator
The Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator is a commercially approved all-refrigerator sized at 32″ high and just under 24″ wide. Made in Europe, it comes in a white exterior finish with a keyed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient security. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. A digital thermostat is located in the kickplate for easy and precise temperature management.
The Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator uses automatic defrost operation and includes an internal fan for stabilized cooling. Adjustable wire shelves offer flexible storage inside the 5.5 cu.ft. interior, with a flat door liners as recommended by the CDC. The Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator includes a thermometer calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory. It displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth degree viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The buffered temperature probe is stored in a glycol-filled bottle to ensure the temperature reading best reflects the temperature of other stored freezer contents.
The Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. It can be further customized with a variety of options, including data loggers, alarms, and more. Contact our sales team for more information.
Accucold’s Summit FF7LWBIPLUS2ADA Undercounter Medical Refrigerator are intended for a wide variety of basic storage only. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, medical, or clinical biologicals require a product with design features including, but not limited to tighter temperature controls, monitoring, and/or back-up.
*NOTE: This unit’s thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
Medical Refrigerator Features:
- ADA compliant– Sized at 32″ high for use in ADA compliant settings
- Built-in capable– Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially approved– ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe– Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate the temperature of stored contents instead of refrigerator air temperature
- Digital thermostat– Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for secure interior
- Internal fan– Fan-forced cooling helps the unit stay evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost– Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable wire shelves– Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light– Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Flat door liner– Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada– ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Fully finished white cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory reversible door– Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Medical Refrigerator Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 32.0″
- Height to Hinge Cap– 32.25″
- Width– 23.63″
- Depth– 23.5″
- Depth with Handle– 24.0″
- Depth with door at 90°– 45.13″
- Capacity– 5.5 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 1.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 100.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 105.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 3
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Dial
- Fan Type– Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 0.64oz.
- High Side PSI– 180.0
- Low Side PSI– 80.0
- Level Legs Qty– 4
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC / 36 to 46ºF
- Interior Height– 26.25″
- Interior Width– 21.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.75″
- Compressor Step Height– 5.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 21.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.5″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
There are no reviews yet.