Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator
The Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience.
Sized with a 24″ footprint and 32″ height, the Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator is an undercounter all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The automatic defrost interior is equipped with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution from top to bottom. Three slide-out wire basket drawers make it easy to organize the interior while the plastic drawer fronts help to shield stored contents from being exposed to room temperature when the door is open. As recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage, this unit has a flat interior door liner.
The Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator includes a factory installed front lock for added security. The self-closing door is an ideal feature for lab or medical settings, helping to protect valuable samples and vaccines when a busy staff may not always have time to ensure a tight seal. The hospital grade ‘green dot’ cord offers added safety in high-traffic locations.
For temperature precision, the Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator includes a digital thermostat. A high/low temperature alarm sends an audible alert if the unit is out of set range, while also displaying a NIST calibrated temperature readout to the nearest tenth of a degree. An access port with a contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order.
In addition to the standard features of the VAC line, the Summit FF7LWBIVACADA Undercounter Medical Vaccine Refrigerator can be further customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include temperature loggers, keypad locks, open door alarms, and more. For more information, call our office to discuss your complete medical refrigeration needs with our sales team.
Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- Improved temperature stability– Interior is designed to operate within 2ºC of set temperature performance
- ADA Compliant– 32″ height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Interior basket drawers– Three slide-out wire baskets with plastic fronts offer convenient storage solutions while protecting stored items when the door is open
- Digital thermostat– Electronic controls ensure precise and intuitive temperature management
- High/low temperature alarm– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature
- Self-closing door– Door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90º
- Access port with dry contact– Pre-installed probe with dry contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment; customers can specify placement of the access port upon order
- Hospital grade cord and plug– Secure three-pronged ‘green dot’ cord for added unit safety in high traffic settings
- Automatic defrost– Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Internal fan– Fan-cooled interior maintains a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Flat door liner– Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Built-in capable– Front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters
- Fully finished white cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 32.0″
- Height to Hinge Cap– 32.25″
- Width– 23.63″
- Depth– 23.25″
- Depth with Handle– 25.13″
- Depth with door at 90°– 44.25″
- Capacity– 2.6 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 1.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 100.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 105.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Thermostat Type- Digital
- Fan Type– Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 0.64oz.
- High Side PSI– 180.0
- Low Side PSI– 80.0
- Level Legs Qty– 4
- Interior Drawers– Yes
- Interior Drawers Qty– 3
- Temperature Range– 2º to 8ºC
- Interior Height– 22.5″
- Interior Width– 17.25″
- Interior Depth– 15.0″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.