Summit FS30LPLUS2 Compact Medical Freezer
Accucold’s Summit FS30LPLUS2 Compact Medical Freezer come specially featured for use doctors’ offices, medical clinics, nursing stations, and other general purpose facilities that require more temperature assurance than a standard refrigeration unit provides.
The Summit FS30LPLUS2 Compact Medical Freezer is a compact 1.8 cu.ft. all-freezer designed for countertop use. It comes in a white exterior. The door includes a factory-installed lock and a traceable thermometer calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory. It displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth degree viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The buffered temperature probe is stored in a glycol-filled bottle to ensure the temperature reading best reflects the temperature of other stored freezer contents. This freezer is manual defrost and operates at an average temperature of -20ºC.
With reliable construction and a convenient size, the Summit FS30LPLUS2 Compact Medical Freezer is the ideal freezer for storing select items in institutional facilities. This unit can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a digital thermostat, self-closing door, temperature alarm, and more.
Compact Medical Freezer Features:
- Compact dimensions– Sized for easy use on top of counters
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for a secure interior
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe– Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate the temperature of stored contents instead of refrigerator air temperature
- Manual defrost– Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- -20ºC capable– Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Wire shelving– Convenient storage with a wire design that helps ensure even temperature distribution
- One piece interior liner– Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Flat door liner– Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Adjustable thermostat– Dial thermostat located inside the unit
- Fully finished cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada– ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Factory reversible door– Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Compact Medical Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 24.5″
- Height to Hinge Cap– 24.63″
- Width– 18.5″
- Depth– 17.75″
- Depth with door at 90°– 34.5″
- Capacity– 1.8 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.8
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 50.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 60.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Interior Height– 18.63″
- Interior Width– 13.38″
- Interior Depth– 13.0″
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 2
- Thermostat Type– Dial
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 0.8 oz.
- Level Legs– 2
- Compressor Step Height– 8.0″
- Compressor Step Width– 13.38″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.75″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.