Summit MLRS15MCLK MomCube Breast Milk Refrigerator
Accuold’s MOMCUBE™ is a highly reliable, hospital-grade refrigerator designed for mother’s milk storage. All MOMCUBE™ units are an ideal addition to employee wellness rooms, daycare centers, and work environments seeking to adhere to Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. They are laboratory-tested to stay within the CDC’s recommended temperature range, whereas similar dorm and residential-style units operate at temperatures that are unsuitable for breast milk storage.
Inside, the Summit MLRS15MCLK MomCube Breast Milk Refrigerator has eight lockers, each with a combination lock to ensure privacy for mothers storing their milk, which can be reset or overridden as needed with included master keys. A cycle defrost system allows for little to no maintenance of the unit, while a soft LED light is included with an on/off switch for easy viewing of interior.
The MOMCUBE™ includes an LED display that allows the user to monitor and change the temperature as needed. Several alarms ensure temperature stability, and the factory-installed external door lock offers added security. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
MOMCUBE™ units of various capacity, heights, and interiors are available. Explore the entire MOMCUBE™ Series on our website or contact our sales team at 718-893-3900 ext. 509 for more options.
- Easy to use– User-friendly design ensures effortless use for mothers and facility managers alike
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Power loss alarm– Alerts when unit loses power; NOTE: Alarm is battery-powered and has a limited time to alarm
- LED display– Allows for easy reading of unit temperature
- CDC-compliant temperature– Preset temperature remains within recommended range for mother’s milk storage
- Individual access– Combination locks provide separate access and privacy for nursing mothers
- Lockers– Eight lockers sized at 11″ H x 9 3/8″ W x 15 1/4″ D can hold regular and large-size maternity bags and accessories
- Hospital-grade construction– Ensures safe and compliant storage with 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor extended warranty
- Door lock– Added security on the exterior door (2 keys included)
- Locker key– Overrides combination locks to access locker contents as necessary
- Additional choices– Units of various capacities, heights, and interiors are available. Browse the MOMCUBE Series for more information
- Environmentally friendly– Designed with eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerants
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Interior light– Efficient LED lights allows easy viewing of contents
- Minimal user maintenance– Cycle defrost system ensures easy upkeep of unit
- Temperature alarm– Signals if unit’s temperature goes out of recommended range
- Door alarm– Sounds if door is left open for more than 3 minutes
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet– 72.0″
- Width– 23.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Depth– 24.38″
- Depth with Handle– 26.13″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.5″
- Capacity– 15.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 1.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 240.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 250.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Shelf Type– Lockers
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 2.65oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 33 to 40ºF
- Sound Level– 37.5 dB
- Interior Height– 63.25″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″
- Compressor Step Depth- 5.0″
KAL– Keyless Access Lock
DL2B– Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.