Summit SCFU386NZ Compact Nutritional Commercial Freezer
Accucold’s Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses’ stations, and more.
The Summit SCFU386NZ Compact Nutritional Commercial Freezer is a compact all-freezer sized for countertop use. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Designed for optimum display, the Summit SCFU386NZ Compact Nutritional Commercial Freezer includes a self-closing glass door with a right hand door swing and front lock. Inside, it utilizes manual defrost operation and includes two adjustable wire shelves. LED lighting offers a full view of the interior.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold’s Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
Nutritional Commercial Freezer Features:
- Commercially approved– ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Factory installed lock– Keyed security for a secure interior
- Self-closing door– Ideal for busy commercial settings, where customers and staff don’t always have the chance to ensure the door is closed
- Versatile display– Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- LED lighting– Switchable light illuminates whole interior
- Glass door– Provides a full display of stored contents
- Removable shelves– Two wire shelves included
- Adjustable thermostat– Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Manual defrost– Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Designed to operate at 0ºF– Temperature range: -4 to 5ºF
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Nutritional Commercial Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 26.25″
- Height to Hinge Cap– 24.5″
- Width– 23.38″
- Depth– 20.63″
- Depth with door at 90°– 42.0″
- Capacity– 2.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Gray
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 4.0
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 83.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 95.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Interior Height– 18.0″
- Interior Width– 18.75″
- Interior Depth– 15.38″
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 2
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Dial
- Interior Light– Yes
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerant Amount– 3.18 oz.
- High Side PSI– 280.0
- Low Side PSI– 90.0
- Compressor Step Height– 8.25″
- Compressor Step Width– 18.75″
- Compressor Step Depth– 7.0″
- Temperature Range– -4 to 5°F
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.