ABS ABT-MFP-30 Laboratory Freezer Premier Manual Defrost
The ABS ABT-MFP-30 Laboratory Freezer Premier Manual Defrost 30 Cu. Ft. Upright Solid Door feature a microprocessor temperature controller, which allows for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarms.
ABS ABT-MFP-30 Laboratory Freezer Premier Manual Defrost unit also feature insulating inner doors and a manual defrost operating system to limit product-damaging temperature spikes.
In addition to the elimination of damaging auto defrost cycles, the inner doors help reduce cold air loss during main door openings and greatly improve temperature recovery.
Periodic manual defrosting is required.
20 and 30 cubic foot Premier units are available in -20°C or -30°C models depending on specific application requirements.
Laboratory Freezer Features:
- 30 cu. Ft. Capacity
- Five inner “fast-freeze compartments” with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Caster platform (adds 4″ to height)
- CFC-Free refrigerant (r134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty; plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
Laboratory Freezer Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 3/4”
Depth: 34 1/4″
Height: 76 1/2” with caster platform; 72 1/2“ without caster platform
- Manual defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, 6 amps, 1/3 hp
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 462 lbs
Laboratory Freezer Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°c
- Standard digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in celsius or fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional