Summit ACF33L Medical Vaccine Freezer Frost Free
Accucold’s Pharmaceutical Series features refrigeration specially designed to meet current CDC and VFC guidelines for vaccine storage, with built-in choices sized to fit under ADA compliant counters.
The Summit ACF33L Medical Vaccine Freezer Frost Free is sized at just under 32″ high, with a front-breathing design for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters and fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use. Its sealed back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability. A hospital grade cord with a ‘green dot’ plug provides added safety in high traffic areas and a factory-installed keyed lock is located towards the top of the unit for convenient security. The user-reversible door includes a side-mounted handle for added convenience, with a self-closing mechanism to ensure items aren’t accidentally exposed to warm air. Four adjustable leveling legs allow you to raise the height for a better fit under standard countertops.
For optimum temperature management, the Summit ACF33L Medical Vaccine Freezer Frost Free features an external control panel, allowing users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door. Additionally, it is equipped with a thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit (as recommended by the CDC and VFC). The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a bottle filled with glass beads and secured inside the center shelf to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8″ probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment as needed. (Note: for this unit with a NIST calibrated thermometer, see the ACF33LCAL.)
Inside, the 2.65 cu.ft. interior includes two adjustable wire shelves for optimum circulation, with one center fixed shelf to keep the temperature probe in place. The foamed-in-place cabinet and door liner affords added insulation of the interior for improved temperature stability, while an internal fan helps to evenly cool the interior from top to bottom. This model utilizes frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. LED lighting helps to provide a clean, energy efficient view.
At just under 20″ wide, the Summit ACF33L Medical Vaccine Freezer Frost Free is the perfect storage solution for doctors’ offices, veterinary clinics, pharmacies, and similar healthcare environments. For a matching refrigerator, see the ACR45L (solid door) or ACR46GL (glass door). Additional purpose-built choices for vaccine storage are available in a variety of sizes. Browse the Accucold website to explore the full product line.
NOTE: Accucold freezers are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate several key features for stable operation. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the factory-installed option DL2B or addition of the DL2BKit accessory. Select Accucold products have been tested and certified to the new NSF 456 standard, and are now available for purchase. For additional information, contact our products specialists.
Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- Vaccine freezer– Purpose-built to meet the recommendations of the CDC and VFC for reliable vaccine storage
- ADA compliant– Sized just under 32″ high to allow installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable– Front-breathing system allows the unit to be installed under cabinets with minimum clearance
- Slim 20″ width– Full 2.65 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- External temperature readout– Includes continuous display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from
- Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Digital thermostat– Digital microprocessor for easy and precise temperature management, with all controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Buffered temperature probe– Thermometer probe is encased in a glass bead-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box on the center shelf.
- This is the ideal way to produce temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC’s guidelines
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Frost-free– No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan– Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
Adjustable wire shelves– Rearrange freezer space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flat door liner– Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- LED lighting– Attractively illuminates the interior in a gentle white hue for easy viewing
- 3/8″ access port– Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing makes it easy to adjust to your setting as needed
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Sealed back– Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Temperature memory function– Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Self-closing door– Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being left exposed to ambient temperatures
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Handle included– Side-mounted handle for user convenience (not required to operate the unit)
- Fully finished white cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Matching refrigerator– Pair with Accucold ACR45L (solid door) or ACR46GL (glass door) all-refrigerators to create a matching side-by-side or stackable set
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Vaccine Freezer Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 31.38″
- Width– 19.5″
- Depth– 22.75″
- Depth with Handle–23.63″
- Depth with door at 90°– 41.0″
- Capacity– 2.65 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Frost-Free
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 2.0
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 81.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 95.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Interior Height– 21.25″
- Interior Width– 15.0″
- Interior Depth– 16.0″
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 3
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Interior Light– Yes
- Fan Type– Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.23 oz.
- High Side PSI– 270.0
- Low Side PSI– 105.0
- Compressor Step Height– 3.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 15.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 4.75″
- Temperature Range– -30 to -11.6ºC /-22 to +11ºF
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.