Summit ACR45LCALSTO Pharmacy Medical Vaccine Refrigerator
Accucold’s Pharmaceutical Series features refrigeration specially designed to meet current CDC and VFC guidelines for vaccine storage, with built-in choices sized to fit under ADA compliant counters.
The Summit ACR45LCALSTO Pharmacy Medical Vaccine Refrigerator is an all-refrigerator is sized at just under 32″ high. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with a fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use. This unit is equipped with our step-to-open door pedal, allowing users to open the door without touching the handle for more hygienic use. Its sealed back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability. A hospital grade cord with a ‘green dot’ plug provides added safety in high traffic areas and a factory-installed keyed lock is located towards the top of the unit for convenient security. Four adjustable leveling legs allow you to raise the height for a better fit under standard countertops.
For optimum temperature management, the Summit ACR45LCALSTO Pharmacy Medical Vaccine Refrigerator features an external control panel, allowing users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door. A pre-installed NIST certified thermometer is calibrated in our own ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory to provide an external readout of the current and high/low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree (as recommended by the CDC and VFC). The display is switchable between Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a bottle filled with glass beads and secured inside the center shelf to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8″ probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment as needed and a certificate of calibration for your facility’s records.
Inside, the 2.65 cu.ft. interior includes two adjustable wire shelves for optimum circulation, with one center fixed shelf to keep the temperature probe in place. The foamed-in-place cabinet and door liner affords added insulation of the interior for improved temperature stability, while an internal fan helps to evenly cool the interior from top to bottom. This model utilizes frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. LED lighting helps to provide a clean, energy efficient view.
At just under 20″ wide, the Summit ACR45LCALSTO Pharmacy Medical Vaccine Refrigerator is the perfect storage solution for doctors’ offices, veterinary clinics, pharmacies, and similar healthcare environments. Additional purpose-built choices for vaccine storage are available in a variety of sizes. Browse the Accucold website to explore the full product line.
Note: Accucold’s Pharmaceutical Series refrigerators have been tested to operate within 2.5ºC of the temperature set point and are intended for a wide variety of healthcare storage applications, including vaccines, specimens, pharmaceuticals, and other medical, biological, life science, and industrial materials. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate microprocessor controls and forced air circulation for stable operation between 2 and 8ºC. For units with a +/-1ºC variation, see Accucold’s Performance Series.
Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- Vaccine refrigerator– Purpose-built to meet the recommendations of the CDC and VFC for reliable vaccine storage
- ADA compliant– Sized just under 32″ high to allow installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable– Front-breathing system allows the unit to be installed under cabinets with minimum clearance
- Slim 20″ width– Full 2.65 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Step-to-open door pedal– Helps lessen germ spread by providing a more sanitary method of opening appliance doors, while allowing efficient access to the unit’s interior for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated external temperature display– Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Certificate of calibration included– Calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory, with a certificate included for your records
- Digital thermostat– Digital microprocessor for easy and precise temperature management, with all controls externally located for added convenience
- Buffered temperature probe– Thermometer probe is encased in a glass bead-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box on the center shelf.
- This is the ideal way to produce temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC’s guidelines
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Frost-free– No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan– Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
- Adjustable wire shelves– Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flat door liner– Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- LED lighting– Attractively illuminates the interior in a gentle white hue for easy viewing
- 3/8″ access port– Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Right hand door swing– For this unit with a left hand door swing, add option “LHD”
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Sealed back– Space-saving convenience with easier cleanability
- Temperature memory function– Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Handle included– Side-mounted handle for user convenience (not required to operate the unit)
- Fully finished white cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Medical Vaccine Refrigerator Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 31.5″
- Width– 19.5″
- Depth– 22.75″
- Depth with Handle– 23.63″
- Depth with door at 90°– 41.0″
- Capacity– 2.65 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Frost-Free
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 79.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 110.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 3
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 0.99oz.
- High Side PSI– 270.0
- Low Side PSI– 105.0
- Level Legs Qty– 4
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2º to 8ºC
- Interior Height– 21.25″
- Interior Width– 15.0″
- Interior Depth– 16.13″
- Compressor Step Height– 3.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 15.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 4.75″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.