Summit ARS6PVDR Undercounter ADA Vaccine Refrigerator
Accucold’s Pharma-Vac Performance Series are upright all-refrigerators designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines, with a powder-coated silver ion handle that helps prevent germ spread.
The Summit ARS6PVDR Undercounter ADA Vaccine Refrigerator is a 6 cu.ft. all-refrigerator sized at 32.5 inches high for use in most ADA compliant applications. The adjustable control range allows you to manage the temperature between +2 to +8ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit’s interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. This unit comes with a hospital grade cord with a green dot plug for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the Summit ARS6PVDR Undercounter ADA Vaccine Refrigerator utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with one internal fan ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. Three white powder-coated aluminum drawers provide ample storage and easy organization. Positioned on ball-bearing glides, the drawers offer full-extension for complete product access. Additionally, each drawer is removable allowing for transport of contents as needed. The drawers also lock into place for added security, while the perforated bottom ensures proper ventilation throughout the unit. LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch attractively illuminates the interior for easy viewing. The interior is constructed from white powder-coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The Summit ARS6PVDR Undercounter ADA Vaccine Refrigerator comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The user-reversible door ships with a right-hand swing and self-closing function (note: self-closing is disabled once reversed to LHD). This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARS6PVDR provides an energy-efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, door options, and units with a combination of standard shelving and drawers are also available. Explore the full Pharma-Vac series at accucold.com/pharmavac.
NOTE: Accucold refrigerators are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate microprocessor controls and forced air circulation for stable operation between 2 and 8ºC. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the factory-installed option DL2B or addition of the DL2BKit accessory.
Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines
- +/-1ºC Variation– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +8ºC
- Full-extension ventilated drawers– Three drawers made from powder-coated aluminum glide out smoothly for convenient storage, with perforated bottoms to ensure proper air circulation
- Removable drawers– Drawers can be easily removed for convenient transporting of contents to a lab counter or work station
- Temperature alarm– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Access port– Includes a pre-installed 1/2″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Resettable min/max display– Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Interior light– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Self-closing door– Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers– Ships with removable warning stickers for “DO NOT UNPLUG,” “DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,” and “DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS”
- Additional choices– Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 15 cu.ft.
- Versatile design– Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- ADA compatible height– Sized at 32.5 inches high for use with certain ADA compliant applications
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Vaccine Refrigerator Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 32.5″
- Width– 23.38″
- Depth– 24.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Capacity– 6.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.75
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 130.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 185.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Vaccine Refrigerator Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Drawers
- Shelf Qty– 3
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.66oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC
- Interior Height– 24.5″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.0″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
There are no reviews yet.